“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.”
-Philippians 4: 8 – 9
A full copy of the student handbook is available here.
- Our fundamental purpose is to promote each student’s learning, growth and
understanding within a specifically Christ-centered context;
- Each student is precious and loved in the eyes of God, and each person’s true identity
and worth is found in his/her relationship with God;
- Each student can learn and be successful. We value mistakes as steps in learning and
developing our intellect;
- We will provide the greatest support to the student in greatest need; and
- Each person deserves to be loved as Christ commanded, and will be treated with dignity and respect in a safe, caring, and orderly learning environment.
Students attending Cornerstone Christian Academy and the actions of those students are
guided by the Cornerstone Christian Academy Student Covenant. The intent of the Covenant is to establish and reinforce the relationships that define our school. As the Covenant states, we desire to provide quality education that is consistent with Biblical principles and develops the character qualities of integrity, respect, obedience, self-discipline, Godly living, wisdom, responsibility, thankfulness, service and a reliance on eternal values. The Student Covenant and Staff Covenant form the basis of all relationships and interactions among staff and students. Students and staff are called to conduct themselves in obedience to God’s Word.