The Cornerstone Christian Academy Auction 2020 is Online! A big thank-you to everyone who contributed to this year’s auction and a huge shout out to VJV Ponoka (Vold, Jones & Vold Auctions) for making this online auction possible! Thank you!
1. Visit vjv.auctionmarts.com
2. click Charity (at the bottom of the page)
3. click 2020 Cornerstone Christian Academy Auction
PLEASE REGISTER ON SEPTEMBER 26th. You must complete ALL FOUR steps to bid.
1. click login/register on the top right corner of the sale page
2. input email and create password
3. Add personal information e.g. Name, address, phone # etc. and hit save
4. respond to account verification email to activate account (or you will not be able to bid)
You can view the items online anytime during Sept 26-Oct 2
You can view items in person at the school on
Saturday, Sept 26th from 11-3PM or Sunday, Sept 27 from 4:30-7:30PM.
*Only 15 people will be allowed in the school at a time in accordance with government regulations with proper distancing and hygiene.
- Bidding will start Saturday, September 26 @ 9:00AM
- The first lot in the sale will start to close Friday, October 2 @ 6:00PM.
HOW BIDDING WORKS:
- If someone bids on a lot in the last 20 seconds, the clock will add another 20 seconds to the countdown allowing others to rebid.
- Once the first lot has closed, the next lot will have 60 seconds to close allowing for the 20 second rebid feature to take place. After the current lot closes, the next lot will close in sequential order.
- You can set maximum bids for items, so it will bid for you. When you are the highest bid on an item, the lot will be green; when you have lost the bid, it will be red.
PICKING UP ITEMS:
- Items can be picked from Cornerstone Christian Academy between 1-3PM on Saturday, Oct 3 after the sale is done.
- We will have your items sorted and invoice ready.
- We will help you load your items one at a time.
- Please bring payment with you. Payment must be made at the time of pickup or sooner. No items will be released until payment is received. Cheques should be made payable to Cornerstone Christian Academy. e-Transfer payments can be made to the email address email@example.com.
If Saturday, Oct 3, doesn’t work for pickup, please make alternate arrangements with the School Office at 780-672-7197 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 3rd.
If you have any questions, please contact the school.
Shakespeare Play – May 2021
For the past ten+ years, Cornerstone Christian Academy students, under the leadership of drama teacher Robb Bowick, have exercised their dramatic skills by performing in an annual Shakespeare play. Auditions and rehearsals begin in March, with two grand performances taking place at the Bailey Theater in Camrose near the end of May. Definitely an event you won’t want to miss. Tickets go on sale in May.